Marketing Sales Coordinator
Who We Are / Job Description:
PureAds is a fast growing Internet Marketing start up with a strong culture and energetic team. The PureAds email marketing platform provides customer acquisition/lead generation solutions for leading brands and agencies.
We are looking for motivated, social, detail-oriented recent grads or entry-level candidates with prior exposure or heavy interest in Internet Marketing/Advertising to support our sales team in prospecting for new advertiser and publisher partnerships. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in making an impact right away in a rapidly growing start up. We want to invest in, train, and grow the right person to eventually take on a full time sales role! This position is open for candidates to work out of our San Clemente, CA office location.
Employment Type: Employee Full Time
Compensation: Salary Range $35,000-$45,000 + Commission + Health Benefits
Brands we work with: Lifelock, Norton, Terminix, Disney, Lyft, ADT, Vivint, Lasik
- Aggressively recruit high-value Publishers & Advertisers through research, referrals, networking and other avenues.
- Grow your base of Publishers & Advertisers to meet and exceed the monthly sales targets.
- Continually prospect for new high-potential digital clients and introduce them to the benefits of partnering with PureAds
- Increase Publisher & Advertiser revenue by building authentic relationships and optimizing campaign performance.
- Introduce Publishers to the offers available on the PureAds network that match their individual business models.
- Close deals and sell to brands and agencies that focus in the lead generation and digital space.
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies.
- Work closely with our technology team to facilitate campaign builds and reporting.
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or communications
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), comfortable on the phone
- Prior exposure to and basic knowledge of Digital and Performance marketing space is a plus, but not required
- Must be a process oriented individual with an eye for detail
- Ability and confidence to work under high pressure situations
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- Demonstrate teamwork, reliability and professionalism in the workplace.
- Basic proficiency in Excel is a must - advanced formulas such as Vlookup and Pivot Tables is a strong bonus, but not required
- Represent PureAds in an ethical and truthful manner at all times
- Driven to succeed - meet and exceed individual and team targets and goals
Why work for PureAds:
The heart of our company is our team. We work hard, but we also make time for a little out of office fun. We offer great benefits. There is no limit to your growth, just strong leaders who give you the autonomy to excel and the ability to unleash your potential.
How to apply:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in this position.